Privacy and Cookies policy
Our mission is to provide the most compelling shopping experience for our customers. We want you to feel safe while visiting the Site. You as our valued customer can be assured we will never sell or give our customer mailing lists to other companies or firms. Anna Kawka P.P.H.U. Kawkana, Miłków-Kolonia 24A, 21-220 Siemień, NIP 5391410583, REGON 060307200 respects each individual's right to personal privacy.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What Personal Information About Customers Does kawkanastyle.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Amazon experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Amazon.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Amazon.com on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Amazon.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please write to us on e-mail: email@example.com
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, Recommended for You, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does kawkanastyle.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Amazon.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy and Cookies policy or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, delivering packages, sending postal mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Anna Kawka P.P.H.U. Kawkana, Miłków-Kolonia 24A, 21-220 Siemień, NIP 5391410583, REGON 060307200 gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with kawkanastylea.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such kawkanastyle.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists , Customer Reviews.
- My account section.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please write to us on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you do not want to receive Terms & Conditions and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Amazon.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Are Children Allowed to Use kawkanastyle.com?
Kawkanastyle.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Amazon.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, por communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through kawkanastyle.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile ; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; provide and rate Reviews; and employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in 1-Click settings; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us.
Last updated: Mayt 25, 2018